Letter from the Chair of AP Writers
Download Nury Vittachi’s letter to members: APW Chairman letter 2013 March
AP Writers is opening posts for comments. We invite all members to contribute to this new forum.
AP Writers relies on its members to contribute to its growth and development. We welcome anyone interested in contributing. If you would like to be on one of the committees set up at most recent AGM in Bangkok, held in October 2012, let us know.
The current committees are:
- Developing AP Writers’ Business/Funding Model
- Social Media Development, including the AP Writers Website
- Regional Academic Network
- PEN International Relationship Development
- Growing the Membership
- Event Planning & Management
To contact the committee members, Nury or AP Writers’ Executive Director Jane Camens, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .Share